Thursday, February 8, 2007

I dont look like a believer...hahahaha! Then Sob sob sob!

Sorry about the infrequency of posts I am in the middle of a very big project so a small prayer or big sometime wouild be extremely appreciated.

I dont know if any of you have ever been told that you dont look like a christian.

A friend found out I am the one behind this blog and he was dumbfounded!

"You!(apparently it's shocking) You believe in God?"

My first respnse was to laugh.

"Yes," I said. somewhat bemused.

"You dont look like a believer"

That was where the funny-ness of it all ended. And the gauntlet landed with a huge thud at my feet.

I dont blame my pal he has known me from my past and was probably not aware of my conversion, I thought everyone was, but his statement has made me examine myself on one of the most prominent issues of being a Christian.

Action!! If you love me you will follow my commands the Lord said ................following is all action.

I have talked a lot about my conversion and I think it's time I shut my trap and acted my age sorry faith!

Do you act your age, sorry faith?

Trust in the Lord with all your strength lean not on your own understanding!

No comments: