Thursday, December 7, 2006

Falling into sin

After my conversion there have been immense moments of bliss and such an awesome feeling of being right.

However in the past two weeks I have fallen back into some shameful habits.......hard to imagine when I look at my previous posts.

I have had moments of pure shame, swam in muck I thought I would never get stuck in again. It's annoying, sickening and painful to contemplate and remember!

I know the Lord is beside me stretching out his hand to help me up get back on the road of righteousness again and I appreciate that greatly and Love Him for his awesome mercy and goodness.

I know my self anger will get me nowhere and I ask the good Lord to save me from self judgement and derision. My point this is really a point of maturity for me.

I need to stop getting mad and getiing even. How? By showing my Saviour that Yes I do Love you and my sin was just but a slip.

I also pray for the grace of commitment that I may perservere in faith.

I know this post is not entirely eloquent, flowing or sensible.


But my soul is developing a calm and easiness now that I really did not possess when I started writing this post.

God Bless us all.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

We all shall fall back into sin at some point. Just please realize that the one and only way to again cleanse yourself is in the Sacrament of Confession.